GAIN ADMISSION INTO 200 LEVEL IN ANY UNIVERSITIES WITH NO JAMB AND POST UTME CALL: 08135840116 FOR MORE ENQUIRY.
Abia State University ABSU Admission List 2020/2021 Is Out (1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch).
ABSU Admission List: Hello Viewer this page is strictly created for Abia State University Admission List 2020, did you participate in the just concluded post utme screening conducted by Abia State University Management, if yes, have you been searching for ABSU Admission List if yes, then I guess you are at the right page,
Am glad to inform the general public especially those that partake in Abia State University admission screening that the management of the institution has released the list of the successful candidate for 2020/2021 academic session, this list is uploaded on Abia State University official portal @ www.absu.edu.ng and it contains the Merit & Supplementary list only.
Abia State University admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various degree programs for the 2020/2021 academic session, and the provisional admission is subject to validation by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
NOTE: The list below contains the name of admitted candidate for those that apply to Abia State University via UTME or Direct Entry.
How To Check ABSU Admission List 2020/2021
- Accordingly, candidates who applied for admission should log on to the ABSU Portal: (http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/) and generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N3,000.00 (Three thousand Naira) only for checking of admission status:
- ABSU Microfinance Bank; Ecobank Plc,
- Zenith Bank Plc; First Bank Plc;
- Fidelity Bank Plc; Union Bank Plc.
- After payment, go to http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus to access your admission status.
Log on to the ABSU portal (www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng), check their names, and print both their JAMB and ABSU offer-of-Admission Letter.
Thereafter, report at the Admissions office of the University at Uturu for the collection of the Acceptance-of-offer slip, to enable you to pay the necessary fees and obtain further instructions therefrom.
Any admission offer not accepted on or before Friday 10th October 2018, should be considered lapsed.
- Go to jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ABSU admission status.
Did you see “Successfully admitted” CLICK HERE TO ACCEPT YOUR ADMISSION STATUS ON JAMB CAPS?
Not yet admitted? Keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
CONGRATS TO ALL THE ADMITTED ONES FROM ngedunews.com (NN).
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX.
MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH A FRIEND.