Register for IJMB or JUPEB to be in 200level in the next academic session: Call 08135840116
Apply For The Post Of Electrical Maintenance Operation Officer at Dangote Company
Apply For Electrical Maintenance Operation Officer at Dangote Company, Hello Viewer, here comes a new job opportunity at Dangote Company, the Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
Electrical Maintenance Operation Officer
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: OND/BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 10 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Engineering / Technical
Function/Domain: Refinery Operations Maintenance
- We are looking for Electrical Maintenance Candidates for Refinery.
- It is essential that the candidate should have relevant Refinery, experience/Petrochemical Plants experience, to build the World’s largest single stream train Greenfield refinery and Petrochemical complex site based candidates for Nigeria, Lagos.
- Should have a minimum of 10 years of experience.
- Should have worked in a large crude oil Refineries/ Petrochemical / Fertilizer Industries/Power plants.
- Should have knowledge and experience in operations maintenance of power plant equipments, schedule maintenance of Gas Turbine Generators, Steam Turbine Generators, etc
- Capable of leading a team of Maintenance personnel to carry out day to day maintenance preventive maintenance schedule, Condition Monitoring, trouble shooting, repair/ Overhaul, spares management. Turn around job of all process units turnaround, cable laying, testing, cable repair/jointing, UPS maintenance, Battery Charging and maintenance
- Exposure to SAP maintenance module handling
- Experience in effectively handling electrical work shop.
- Exposure to Substation/Transformer, relays maintenance
- Reliability improvement measures to keep all equipment healthy and available all the time to meet the requirement of plants
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- B.Tech / B.E / Diploma in Electrical, Minimum 10 years’ experience in refinery maintenance, 5 years’ maintenance senior management experience in a major refinery.
- Demonstrated expertise with modern maintenance planning and control systems.
- Excellent communication and leadership qualities.
- Track record of commitment to safety and the development of his team.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31ST AUGUST 2018
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX & MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH A FRIEND.
THANKS FOR READING & KEEP VISITING