Register for IJMB or JUPEB to be in 200level in the next academic session: Call 08135840116
Apply For The Post Field Operator – Offsite Operations at Dangote Company.
Apply For Field Operator Offsite Operations at Dangote Company, Hello Viewer, here comes a new job opportunity at Dangote Company, the Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
Field Operator – Offsite Operations
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: OND
- Experience: 5 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Engineering / Technical
Function/Domain: Refinery Operations Process ISBL and Offsites
- We are looking for Field Operator Offsite Operations Candidates for Refinery. It is essential that the candidate should have relevant Refinery, experience/Petrochemical Plants experience, to build the World’s largest single stream train Greenfield refinery and Petrochemical complex site based candidates for Nigeria, Lagos.
- Execution of Tank Farm Operations – Tanks water Draining, Sampling and Tank Gauging
- Pre-commissioning / commissioning, start up and stabilization of Tank farm operation.
- Oil Movement, metering & pigging Operations Crude Oil storage & handling, All Petroleum Product & Intermediate Storage and handling.
- Dispatch of all the products including LPG by Road/Rail, Pipelines and Ships.
- Acts as a coach/mentor to his juniors and is heavily involved in the on-job training and development of Nigerian Nationals to take their place in the organization.
- Assistance in all maintenance jobs occurring in assigned area.
- To fill up log books.
- Report the any accident, incident happening in area.
- To follow the instructions given by Shift In-charge, Field Engineer and Panel operators.
- Ensure and Maintain Good Housekeeping in workplace.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies:
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering.
- 05 years’ experience
- English Language – Strong communication, verbal and written skills.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31ST AUGUST 2018
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX & MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH A FRIEND.
THANKS FOR READING & KEEP VISITING