If you are among those that applied for the Bauchi State University Gadau in your 2024 UTME and you wrote the school’s Post UTME, then you might just be among the lucky ones who have been offered a provisional admission into the instructions. We will provide you with information to check your name on the list, with the admission list and step-by-step guide on what you need for the physical screening and how to go about it.
Bauchi State University Gadau Admission List for 2023/2024 Session
This is to announce to the general public, and to candidates who applied for admission to the Bauchi State University Gadau, for the 2023-2024 session, that the list of shortlisted for admission is out.
All shortlisted candidates are expected to commence their physical screening on Monday, the 13th November 2023, at their respective school campuses of their programmes. Candidates are to note that the closing date for physical screening for BASUG first batch admission is 20th November 2023.
The BASUG Second Batch admission list physical screening date for admitted students is scheduled to hold on Monday 15th January 2024 at the admitted students respective Campuses programmes, and closes on 19th January 2024.
How to Check BASUG Admission List
To check your name on the Bauchi State University Gadau Admission List list kindly follow the instructions below:
- Visits the Bauchi State University Admission Portal at
- www.basug.edu.ng admission portal
- Scroll down to the middle of the page
- You will find the admission link
- Click on the link to redirect you to where you can check your name as seen in the screenshot provided below:
Look out for the Direct Entry List if you applied through direct entry to check your name, and JAMB Candidates can look out for the UTME list to check their names.
BASUG Admission Requirements For Physical Screening
If you have been offered a provisional admission in the Bauchi State University Gadau (BASUG), here are list of credentials needed for your physical screening:
- All the candidates original and photocopy of credentials
- Candidate’s SSCE results, computer printout
- Candidate’s JAMB Result
- Candidate’s Online Screening Form
- Candidate’s 2 Passport Photographs
- Candidate’s O’ Level Scratch Card Token for verification of their O’ Level result.
- Candidates must ensure that they upload their O’ Level results on JAMB Portal at any JAMB accredited Centre attending the physical screening.
- Upon successfully completing the physical screening, candidates should wait in Two (2) days time before they should check their JAMB Portal to accept & print their JAMB provisional Admission Letters.
Note: Only candidates who accepted their admission at the JAMB portal will be uploaded on the school Bauchi State University Gadau Admission portal BASUG admission.
A. G. Hassan, Ph.D., FCIA, MNIM
It’s easy to check your the BASUG Admission list given the procedure we provided above, all candidates who made the list are expected to attend the physical screening in the stipulated time according to their batches so as not to forfeit their admission chances to be a student of the Bauchi State University Gadau.