Register for IJMB or JUPEB to be in 200level in the next academic session: Call 08135840116
Bauchi State University BASUG Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out on basug.edu.ng, Apply Now.
- 1 Bauchi State University BASUG Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out on basug.edu.ng, Apply Now.
- 1.1 Courses Offered In Bauchi State University (BASUG).
- 1.2 Bauchi State University BASUG Cut Off Mark.
- 1.3 How Much Is BASUG Post UTME Form
- 1.4 Bauchi State University BASUG Post UTME Eligibility.
- 2 How to Apply For BASU Post UTME Form 2020/2021.
Basug Post Utme Form: Hello Viewer, In this article i would like to share with you the latest news & update about Bauchi State University (BASUG) Post UTME, did you want you further your education at Bauchi State University if yes, did you choose BASUG as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then this article is for you,
The Authority of Bauchi State Universit (Basug) is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose Bauchi State University as there first preference choice and want to apply for admission into the undergraduate degree programs for 2020/21 academy session,
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on Busag admission portal www.basug.edu.ng.
Without wasting much of your time let quickly talk about:
Courses Offered In Bauchi State University (BASUG).
Bauchi State University as various Accredited Courses Approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria, so if you want to change your course and you are confused about the list of courses offered in Basug follow this link:
Bauchi State University BASUG Cut Off Mark.
Bauchi State University general UTME cut off mark is 140 but there are some courses that require more than 140, follow the link below to view the full list of basug cut off mark:
Bauchi State University cut off mark for all courses
How Much Is BASUG Post UTME Form
According to the information reaching me, all candidates applying for Bauchi State University post utme should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira only) (Excluding Bank and Admission status checking) via the University portals.
Bauchi State University BASUG Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidate who made Bauchi State University as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 140 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one / two sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age
- A minimum of Lower credit/merit in Diploma or seven points in NCE/IJMB for Direct Entry candidates.
How to Apply For BASU Post UTME Form 2020/2021.
1. Visit the University’s portal at www.basug.edu.ng
2. Create account
3. Make Post-UTME screening fee payment using your ATM card or by generating RRR and make payment in the bank (N2,000) for BASUG and N300 as transaction/portal charges for FlexiSAF). Details of the Bank account will be provided on the portal.
4. Fill in the online form providing the following information:
a.Personal details including JAMB score and Registration number
d.Chosen course of Study
5. Submit form online. Applicants do not have to physical visit the campuses
6. Successful candidates will be contacted via the email addresses provided.
N.B Please note that if your O’level are not ready, indicate awaiting Result. You will be considered when the examination body releases the results.
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX & MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH A FRIEND.
THANKS FOR READING & KEEP VISITING