GAIN ADMISSION INTO 200 LEVEL IN ANY UNIVERSITIES WITH NO JAMB AND POST UTME CALL: 08135840116 FOR MORE ENQUIRY.
Federal Road Safety Crop FRSC Recruitment Form 2020/2021 Is Out on www.frsc.gov.ng | Apply Now.
FRSC Recruitment Form: Hello Viewer, in this article i would like to discuss with you the latest update on the Federal Road Safety Corps FRSC recruitment form 2020, Do you want to join the Federal Road Safety Corps, if yes, are you willing to among those that maintain law and order in Nigeria road, if yeas then i guess you are at the right page, this page is strictly created for Federal Road Safety Corps FRSC recruitment form,
About FRSC Federal Road Safety Corps.
According to Wikipedia: The Federal Road Safety Corps is the Government Agency with statutory responsibilities for road safety administration in Nigeria. Founded in 1988, This corps operates in all Nigerian states as well as the Federal Capital Territory and is the lead agency in Nigeria on road safety administration and management. The statutory functions include: Making the highways safe for motorists and other road users as well as checking road worthiness of vehicles, recommending works and infrastructures to eliminate or minimize accidents on the highways and educating motorists and members of the public on the importance of road discipline on the highways.
Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment 2020/21 Requirements.
- Applicants must have an Olevel (WAEC or NECO)
- Applicants must have B.Sc or B.A or B.Pharm or HND Sciences course with an at least a Second Class Lower or Upper Credit.
- Good knowledge of computer will be additional benefit.
How To Apply For FRSC Recruitment 2020/2021
- Visit Federal Road Safety Corps official registration portal @ www.frsc.gov.ng
- Search for available vacancy
- Fill your Name & Email and other requested details
- Submit your application form.
- As a road safety officer, you’ll help to combat highways accident to the minimal level;
- Another job you’ll be doing is to ensure that there’s nothing blocking the highways you’ll be posted to.
- When you’re employed, it will always be your duty to educate drivers, motorists and other members of the public generally on the proper use of the highways;
- The last but not the least is that you’ll give drivers all the necessary guidance about safe driving.
Warning: FRSC 2020 Recruitment Form has not been release this page will be updated once is out.
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX.
MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS.