Register for IJMB or JUPEB to be in 200level in the next academic session: Call 08135840116
JAMB Result 2020/2021 Is Out: See How To Check Your UTME Result Online.
- 1 JAMB Result 2020/2021 Is Out: See How To Check Your UTME Result Online.
- 2 How To Check UTME Result Through SMS / Message.
- 3 How To Check UTME Result On Jamb Result Checker
- 4 How To Check UTME Result On Jamb Profile Account
- 5 How To Print Your UTME Result Online.
Utme Result 2020: Hello Viewer, in this article i will be discussing with you on how to check your jamb 2020 result and the steps by steps guidelines to be followed, did you participate in the just concluded Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by Joint admission matriculation board (JAMB) if yes, have you been looking for how to check you jamb 2020 result online if yes, then you are at the right page,
According to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), results will take days after the exam before they will be available online. The delay is said to enable the board to review the activities of the candidates and to minimize the number of cancellations of result,
This is to inform all candidates that participated in the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that they can now check their results online.
See the Release status of JAMB 2020 results below:
11th April UTME – Results are Out
12th April UTME – Results are Out
13th April UTME – Results are Out
14th April UTME – Results are Out
15th April UTME – Results are Out
16th April UTME – Results are Out
17th April UTME – Results are Out
Method of Checking UTME Result.
There are three (3) way you can check your jamb result
- Through SMS / Message
- By Jamb Result Checker Portal
- By Jamb Profile Account
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY THE FIRST METHOD I MEAN SMS IS AVAILABLE FOR CHECKING JAMB 2019 RESULT, THE PORTAL IS NOT AVAILABLE YET.
How To Check UTME Result Through SMS / Message.
To check your UTME Result 2020 via SMS/ Message simply send RESULT in capital letter to 55019 before sending make sure you have credit on the sim you used to register for Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
How To Check UTME Result On Jamb Result Checker
- Visit: http://www.jamb.org.ng/ eFacility/ CheckUTMEResults.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number/Email Address in the required column.
- Click on ‘Check My Results’.
- The portal will load your result if it’s ready
How To Check UTME Result On Jamb Profile Account
- Make sure your data is ON
- Open a browser on your mobile phone or system (Recommended: Chrome or Firefox)
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility
- You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
- Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
- Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
- Select “Print Result Slip”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page.
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section”. An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
- Year of Exam and
- JAMB Registration Number.
After entering the information correctly, you can now print the Result Slip as shown on your screen.
How To Print Your UTME Result Online.
To print your Result, follow either the 2nd or 3rd method of checking Utme result after seeing your result press connect your printer machine to your Computer either Laptop or Desktop and allow the system to install the printer then press ctrl p on the keyboard or look for the print icon on the screen and press it.
If you are using mobile phone Just download the file and save it as PDF then visit any cyber cafe to print, they won’t collect anything less than Fifty Naira since you didn’t use their data to access it.
That’s all about How to check your Utme result / Utme result checker if you facing any difficulties when checking your result let us know, we are here to help.
THANKS FOR READING & KEEP VISITING.
MAKE SURE YOU SHARE THE POST WITH A FRIEND USING THE SHARING BUTTON.