If you applied for the Prince Abubakar Audu University (PAAU) formally known as the Kogi State University KSU, 2023/2024 post UTME application, the time to know your fate if you have been offered a provisional admission is now. Kindly dive into the post to learn how to check your name on the list if you made the required cut-off mark for admission into the instruction.
As students are anticipating admissions for the 2023-2024 academic session, we bring good news to aspiring students who applied for admission to the prestigious Prince Abubakar Audu University (PAAU). and who passed the cut-off marks for their Post UTME and are waiting for admission into the Kogi State University, Ayingba.
The list of admissions for the Kogi State University Ayingba, KSU for the 2023/2024 academy session is out on the KSU admission portal.
How to Check the KSU Admission List
To check the Prince Audu University (PAAU) admission list follow the instructions below:
You can check through the JAMB portal or through the official school website.
Steps to Access the PAAU Admission List on the JAMB Portal
Aspiring candidates can check their PAAU Admission status on the JAMB portal by following the guides provided below:
- Open the JAMB Portal: Visit the official JAMB’s portal by using this address: https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Access Your JAMB Profile: Use your JAMB portal username and password to login into your account.
- Locating Admission Status in the Portal: Scroll down to locate the “Check Admission Status” tab and click it.
- Type Your Details: Select your examination year in the list, and enter your JAMB registration number in the required field.
- Reveal Admission Status: After entering your JAMB Registration Number Click on the “Check Admission Status” to view your PAAU admission status. Or head to the “Access my CAPS” tab to view your admission status & other services associated with it.
If you have been offered a provisional admission, you will see a congratulations message that includes your name, faculty, department and duration of your degree.
For those who did not find their name on the admission list, they’re advised not to panic as the admission is still ongoing. They are required to regularly check the JAMB portal or the official PAAU portal for
Guidelines for PAAU Admitted Candidates
If fortunate to be among the successful candidates who were given admission into PAAU undergraduate programmes, follow the guidelines to ensure you enroll seamlessly:
JAMB CAPS Decision
Go to the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) to accept ACCEPT or REJECT the admission given to you.
Print Your JAMB Admission Letter
Once you’ve accepted your admission, you can go ahead to print your JAMB admission letter in the portal.
Change of Course (If Needed)
If you are given admission to a different course other than the course you applied for, you can proceed to apply for a change course right away in the JAMB portal. Although when you apply for change of course, you may still not be given your desired choice of course.
Future Updates and Congratulatory Note
We took out time to research and write a complementary guide about the PAAU’s admission list, any information you got here is legit from the direct source. Any further updates concerning the KSU Admission list on the portal will be updated here accordingly. For other aspects we did not talked about e, candidates can follow the below guide to get further information concerning the PAAU admission list:
- Visit the PAAU admission portal at https://portal.paau.edu.ng/Admissionlist/reg_con_stat
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number or your surname as it is when you enrolled
- Then click on the “Proceed” link to view your admission status.
In conclusion, congratulations to those who secured admission into PAAU undergraduate programmes, it is not over yet, as there is a harder task ahead of you. Stay abreast with determination to achieve your academic goals and aspirations. And for those who could not secure admission into PAAU, it is not the end of the world, never give up, push harder in the coming exams, the sky is your starting point.