GAIN 200level ADMISSION VIA IJMB/JUPEB. Call 07085908323 FOR MORE INQUIRY.
Michael Okpara University Of Agricultural MOUAU Direct Entry Form 2020/2021 Is Out: See How To Register.
- 1 Michael Okpara University Of Agricultural MOUAU Direct Entry Form 2020/2021 Is Out: See How To Register.
- 2 How Much Is Michael Okpara University of Agricultural MOUAU Direct Entry 2020/2021?
- 3 Michael Okpara University of Agricultural Direct Entry Requirement.
- 4 How To Obtain Michael Okpara University Of Agricultural MOUAU Direct Entry Form 2020/2021.
MOUAU Direct Entry: Hello viewer, this page is strictly created for Michael Okpara University of Agricultural direct entry form 2020/2021, ever since I wrote an article on MOUAU Post Utme Form, a lot of Direct Entry aspirants that wish to furthermore their education in Michael Okpara University of Agricultural has been asking me question about MOUAU Direct Entry which I will be supplying answer to their question in this article
When will MOUAU Direct entry form out, is Mouau direct entry form out, what are the requirement needed for Mouau direct entry form, Mouau 2020/2021 direct entry, what are the process to follow when obtaining Michael Okpara University of Agricultural Direct Entry form.
In this article, I will be discussing with you all the necessary requirements needed in obtaining Michael Okpara University of Agricultural Direct Entry and how to register for the form.
Without wasting much of your time, this is to inform the general public especially those that choose Michael Okpara University of Agricultural as there first choice during Jamb direct entry registration that the University website for the online submission of their bio-data, SSCE/NECO/O’L, GCE A/L, NCE/ND/HND results is not yet open for this year.
How Much Is Michael Okpara University of Agricultural MOUAU Direct Entry 2020/2021?
Michael Okpara University of Agricultural MOUAU Direct Entry form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable.
Michael Okpara University of Agricultural Direct Entry Requirement.
Only candidates who have met the following requirements are eligible to participate in the exercise.
- Candidates must have chosen Michael Okpara University of Agricultural as First Choice for Direct Entry (DE)
- Must have obtained minimum of live (5) relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE (or its equivalent) in not more than two sittings.
How To Obtain Michael Okpara University Of Agricultural MOUAU Direct Entry Form 2020/2021.
- Candidates are to visit the University Website at www.mouau.edu.ng
- Click on the 2020/2021 Direct Entry Admission Screening Banner
- Enter a valid email address for record purposes
- Input JAMB Registration number. This leads you to the Remita payment platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2000.00 will be made. Payment can be done by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and depositing cash.
Note: transaction charges apply
- Return to the site to continue registration.
P.S: If you encounter any challenges after payments, kindly contact the University Portal Office.
- Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other requisite details.
KINDLY REGISTER IN DEPARTMENT APPLIED FOR IN JAMB.
- Candidates are required to fetch their O’level results by inputing in the required field for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/TC IIExam number, Type of Exam, Year of Exam, O’levels Exam Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card). Note only details on cards not used not up five times are valid.
- Ensure that the correct result/ results have been fetched before clicking on the submit menu.
- Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed
- Fill the form, submit and take printout after executing the Submit button. System sends a copy of submitted form to your email for records.
- Come for the Admission Screening of 14th September, 2018 with the following materials:
- Printout of filled form as this contains candidate’s unique Direct entry Admission. Screening number as an evidence that candidate has registered for the Direct EntryAdmission Screening.
- One coloured copy of your JAMB photo page
- Originals of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/TC II certificates.
- Original copies of A’ levels/ Diploma / NCE/Degree certificates or evidence of same for sighting.
- Statement of result indicating CGPA obtained, if available.
- Candidates are to ensure that registration details provided conform with information on certificates presented for the screening.
NOTE: MOUAU (DE) FORM 2020/2021 IS NOT YET OUT, BUT YOU CAN JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP TO GET THE LATEST UPDATE ABOUT IT & ASK US QUESTION.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX AND MAKE SURE YOU SHARE THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS & LOVES ONES.