Are you are student, prospective students or a staff of the University of Cape Coast GH, then this post will provide you with every information you need to access the portal, such as how to apply for admission, check admission status, pay fees, login, reset your password, check your results and contact the UCC help desk easily.
What are the features and functions of the UCC Student Portal?
Here are several features and functions of the University of Cape Coast (UCC) GH Portal:
- Applicants who are seeking admission to the UCC can check for admission requirements, program descriptions and many more on the portal.
- The portal allows prospective undergraduate and postgraduate students to submit an application for admission.
- Prospective students can also check their admission status on the UCC portal after submitting their application.
- Applicants who have been admitted into UCC can also check the UCC Portal for their resumption date and how to register as a full time student.
- The portal provides students with information about the institution application fees for each program.
- The portal provides information about important dates and deadlines for the registration and applications..
- Distance learning students can also use the portal to apply for distance learning admission to UCC
Other functions of the UCC GH Portal are:
- It provides the general public an overview of UCC, its history, mission, vision, core values, and many more.
- It keeps students and the general public updated on the latest news and events happening at UCC GH.
- It provides contact information for all UCC departments and units at large.
How do I log in to the UCC Student Portal?
To login to the university of cape coast UCC, you need to be sure of the specific portal you want to log into.
For full time campus students, follow these instructions to login to your account:
- Visit the the UCC Portal Here at University of Cape Coast
- Enter your Student Registration Number and Password in the provided space
- Then click on the Login link below to access your UCC profile.
But in a situation where you lost your UCC student password, you can reset it by following the instructions below:
How Do I Reset my UCC Login Student Password
To reset your UCC student portal password, follow these steps:
- Visit the UCC portal.ucc.edu.gh login/reset here,
- Enter your UCC Registration Number and Phone Number, and click on the Submit button below
- A password reset code will be sent to your phone number
- You can input the reset code you received for verification
- When the input reset code is verified by the portal, your password will be reset
- Then you can have access to login to your profile again.
What information can I access on the UCC Student Portal?
Here are list of information you can access on the UCC student portal:
- You can access your profile information as a student
- Access your financial aid or loan
- You can access your results
- You can access your CGPA and transcripts
- You can access your courses and courses outline and information
- You can access and submit assignments
- You can view your results when uploaded
- You can access your fees information
- You can access your admission status
Here are frequently asked questions and answers about the portal.ucc.edu.gh login:
What is the UCC students Portal Login results
The UCC Login result portal is www (portal.ucc.edu.gh). student should login using their student registration number and password, upon logging in, student should navigate to the Exam Results Section or Students Grading and click on it. The course and its grade will be displayed to you on the screen.
How do I register for courses through the UCC Student Portal?
To register for a course on the UCC student portal, students should visit their login portal page at (portal.ucc.edu.gh). Then login with their Username and password. Upon successfully logging, click on the courses section, select a list of courses you wish to register and click on Submit to confirm your course registration on the UCC portal.
How do I pay my fees through the UCC Student Portal?
To pay your fees through the UCC portal, you will have to login to the portal using your username and password at (portal.ucc.edu.gh). Then click on the Tuition/Fee section, select the session, your fee amount will be displayed, generate a bank invoice and pay with either your card or bank branch.
How Do I Apply for Admission to UCC?
Applicants who wish to apply for admission to UCC can do so visiting the UCC application portal at (apply.ucc.edu.gh) and follow the instructions afterwards to apply.
How Do I Check my Admission Status on the UCC Student Portal?
Prospective students who have applied for admission to the UCC, can check their admission status on the UCC admission portal at (admissionlist.ucc.edu.gh) then enter their First Name, Surname and Select their program, then click on the search link to know if they have been offered admission to UCC.
How do I contact the UCC Student Portal Helpdesk?
If you encounter any difficulties accessing your UCC portal or you require further information or assistance, you can reach the UCC student portal help desk with the following:
UCC System support call MIS office: 054-5802-062 or 0545801203
UCC System support Whatsapp Only MIS office: 0244080587
The UCC student portal GH is a portal that provides students with every information they need concerning their academics, student can access every information they need on the portal by following our easy guides above.