If you are a student or staff of the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA), and you’re looking for all the required information needed to access the Uniabuja portal, then you’re in the right place. We will provide you with every information you need with step-by-step guides on how to navigate the portal effectively to access all the resources available to you either as a student, staff or the general public at large.
The University of Abuja Uniabuja Portal (“Management System”) is an online platform that provides access to various university services for students, staff, faculty, and the general public who uses the.university’s portal to obtain information or students and staff who use it to access their profile.
Features and Functions of the UNIABUJA Portal
Here are list of features and functions available to students staff and faculty persons who uses the Uniabuja portal:
Features of the UNIABUJA Portal for Students:
The Uniabuja portal provides the following features for students
- Candidates can use the portal to apply for undergraduate, postgraduate, & other admission programs.
- They can as well use the portal to track their admission application status.
- Students can use the portal to update their personal information.
- They can use the portal to pay for application fees.
- Students can use the portal to register for courses.
- View their class schedules and results on the portal
- Use the portal to apply for transcripts & other academic documents of the university.
- Pay for their school fees on the portal.
- Use the portal to view fee statements & their transaction history.
- They can use the portal to apply for scholarships and financial aid if applicable.
- Students can use the portal to apply for on-campus accommodation.
Features of the UNIABUJA Portal for Students for Faculty/Staff Members:
- Staff can use the portal to access their lecture timetable and research, manage course content & materials.
- They can also use the portal to upload students’ grades and continuous assessments (CA).
- They can use the portal to access research resources & other collaboration tools.
- Use the portal for leave submission requests & manage approvals.
- Staff can view their payslips and tax information on the portal.
- They can access their department resources & announcements in the university.
- They can as well update their personal information, register for training & development programs, participate in online surveys & polls on decisions that concern the university.
The general public can access information concerning news, events, and deadlines about the university.
View the university’s calendar, view information regarding admission list and check admission status.
How Do I Login to the UNIABUJA Student Portal?
To login to the Uniabuja student portal, follow these steps:
- Visit the Uniabuja student portal at https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/index.php
- Enter either your Uniabuja Application Number, Registration Number or Matric Number and Password in the space provided
- Then click on the Login to Dashboard link to access your profile
If you lost your password or application number, you can reset it by following the instructions below:
How to Recover Password on UNIABUJA Portal
To recover your password on the UNIABUJA portal, follow these steps:
- Visit the the Uniabuja portal login page at https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/index.php
- Click on the Recover Password link
- Enter your Uniabuja Login ID your Email address that is associated to the Uniabuja portal
- Then click on the Recover Password link below the page
- Your password will be sent to your email address
You can as well follow the same procedure to recover your UNIABUJA Application Number by visiting the portal login page at https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/index.php then click on the Recover Application No. Link in the page, now Enter your Phone Number that is associated with the UNIABUJA account, click on Recover Application No. Your Application Number will be displayed to you on the screen immediately. Copy and keep it safe for future purposes.
Here are frequently asked questions and answers about the UNIABUJA portal login:
What is the UNIABUJA CDL Student Portal?
The UNIABUJA Centre for Distance Learning and Continuing Education (CDL) portal is https://cdlce.uniabuja.edu.ng/. International students or applicants who wish to study in the University of Abuja can do so from anywhere they’re online without attending any physical lectures or visiting the University campus.
What is the UNIABUJA Post UTME Portal?
Prospective applicants who wish to apply for the UNIABUJA post-UTME can do so on the UNIABUJA post UTME portal at https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/app_form.php/post_utme then fill the application form with their details and submit.
What is the UNIABUJA Admission Portal Login?
The UNIABUJA portal to check is admission list or status is https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/index.php and enter your registration details to login and click on admission status to view your admission status.
While the portal to get every information concerning the UNIABUJA admission requirements and application is https://uniabuja.edu.ng/admission
What is the UNIABUJA Postgraduate Portal?
The UNIABUJA Postgraduate Portal is https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/app. Post-graduates applicants can apply for admission or login to their profile to access every information available to them on the portal.
How Do I Apply for my UNIABUJA Transcripts?
To apply for your UniAbuja results transcripts, you will need to visit the UNIABUJA transcripts portal at https://transcript.uniabuja.edu.ng/index.php. Then create an account on the portal or Login if you already have an account on the portal. Then follow the instructions on the page to get your transcripts ready in a day or few days after application.
The UNIABUJA portal login is an all in-one online database platform where students can access any information applicable to them, check their results, check admission status, apply for postgraduate programmes and many more. Exploring our comprehensive guide will give you every information you need to easily navigate the portal without issues.