Register for IJMB or JUPEB to be in 200level in the next academic session: Call 08135840116
University of Benin Admission List 2020/2021 Is Out: 1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch.
UNIBEN Admission List: Hello Viewer this page is strictly created for University Of Benin Admission List 2020, did you participate in the just concluded post utme screening conducted by University Of Benin Management, if yes, have you been searching for Uniben Admission List if yes, then i guess you are at the right page,
Am glad to inform the general public especially those that partake in University Of Benin admission screening that the management of the institution has released the list of the successful candidate for 2020/2021 academic session, this list is uploaded on University Of Benin official portal @ www.uniben.edu.ng and it contains the Merit & Supplementary list only.
University Of Benin admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session, and the provisional admission is subject to validation by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
How To Check University Of Benin UNIBEN Admission List 2020/2021.
As at the time of this publication, UNIBEN admission list is only accessible on JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below to access your admission status:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIBEN admission status.
Did you see “Successfully admitted” CLICK HERE TO ACCEPT YOUR ADMISSION STATUS ON JAMB CAPS.
How To Check Uniben Admission List On Uniben Kofa Page
- Visit Uniben official admission checking portal at https://uniben.waeup.org/login
- Provide your username and password in the appropriate boxes. Your username and password are the ones uniben gave you during registration.
- Click on login.
- A new page opens, which contains your application record or history and post utme details.
- If admitted, you would see it in the slip and the course you are admitted into.
- If you are not offered admission in the first batch, your slip will still be showing submitted
How To Print UNIBEN Admission Letter 2020/2021.
Here are the guidelines to follow on how to print Uniben admission letter, if you have been offer admission into University Of Benin and you have been looking for how to print your admission letter just follow the procedure listed below:
- Pay your acceptance fee
- After the successful payment, a pop-up page will show up that, “Transaction Successful”
- Go back to the main menu
- Click on Print Admission List
- Connect a printing machine to the system
- Press ctrl P on your keyboard, or click on print on your system
- If you are using mobile phone download the admission letter in PDF and visit any nearest cyber cafe to print.
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX.
MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS.
DROP YOUR PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL IN THE COMMENT BOX TO GET THE LATEST UPDATES FROM NAIJNOBS.