GAIN ADMISSION INTO 200 LEVEL IN ANY UNIVERSITIES WITH NO JAMB AND POST UTME CALL: 08135840116 FOR MORE ENQUIRY.
University of Ilorin UNILORIN Post Utme Form 2020/2021 Is Out Apply Now On unilorin.edu.ng
- 1 University of Ilorin UNILORIN Post Utme Form 2020/2021 Is Out Apply Now On unilorin.edu.ng
- 2 University Of Ilorin Post UTME 2020/21 Eligibility.
- 3 University Of Ilorin Direct Entry 2020/21 Eligibility.
- 4 How To Apply For University Of Ilorin Unilorin Post UTME 2020/21.
UNILORIN Pre-Admission Registration Period is from 10th August to 31st August 2020.
Unilorin Post UTME: Hello Viewer, In this article, I would like to share with you the latest news & update about University Of Ilorin (Unilorin) Post UTME, did you want you further your education at University of Ilorin if yes, did you choose Unilorin as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then this great article is for you,
The Authority of University Of Ilorin (Unilorin) is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose the University of Ilorin as there first preference choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs for 2020/21 academy session,
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the Unilorin admission portal www.unilorin.edu.ng.
Without wasting much of your time let quickly talk about:
Courses Offered In Unilorin.
The University of Ilorin as various Accredited Courses Approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria, so if you want to change your course and you are confused about the list of courses offered in Unilorin follow this link:
Unilorin Cut Off Mark.
University of Ilorin general UTME cut off mark is 180 but there are some courses that require more than 180 like Medicine, Law, Veterinary Medicine and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of Unilorin cut off mark:
How Much Is UNILORIN Post UTME Form?
According to the new reaching me, FG warm all institution not to collect more than 2,000 from the student for Post UTME form, so let hope this also apply to University of Ilorin when the form is out.
University Of Ilorin Post UTME 2020/21 Eligibility.
- Candidate Must Choose University of Ilorin as the first choice of institution
- Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME for courses other than Optometry and Vision Science,
- Candidate must have Five (5) O/L Credits in Mathematics, English Language and other three (3) relevant subjects at not more than two sitting.
- For MB:BS Optometry & Vision Science candidates must have Five (5) O/L Credits in Mathematics, English Language and other three (3) relevant subjects at not more than one sitting.
University Of Ilorin Direct Entry 2020/21 Eligibility.
- Candidates must choose University of Ilorin their first choice
- Upper Credit at OND/HND where applicable. However, Statistics, Agriculture, Performing Arts and History and International Studies, may consider lower Credit. Only Computer Science accepts HND for admission into 200 Level.
- Merit in two (2) relevant NCE subjects (where applicable);
- A minimum of 6 points in the two relevant subjects in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE, Cambridge or equivalent;
- 13 points at A/L in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE or Cambridge of equivalent in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for MB;BS; or
- Second Class (Upper Division) Honours Degree in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology, Zoology or any other relevant courses in the Life Science
How To Apply For University Of Ilorin Unilorin Post UTME 2020/21.
- Make sure your data is ON
- Go to UNILORIN Pre-Admission screening registration portal http://www.uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme_registration.php,
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number and SURNAME in the boxes provided.
- DE candidates should click OK button on the dialog box displayed and enter your names; and
- UTME candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information;
- Click on make payments
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Verve or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin
- Then click on Pay
Please note: Do not Refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart again.
After Payment What Next.
- Click on Continue Registration Link on the main menu.
- Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport must not be more than 20KB.
- Acceptable format (JPEG)
- Picture must be digital passport photograph
- Resolution must be at least 200 DPI
- Dimension should not be less than 251 × 297 pixels
- Each photograph should capture head and top of the shoulders so that the faces take up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera
- Show skin tone naturally
- Have a uniform red background
- Maximum of 20kb.
- The signature must be clearly scanned
- Acceptable format (JPEG)
- The resolution must be at least 200 DPI
- Dimension should not be less than 134 × 33 pixels
- The signature should be in black ink and should be on a plain background (no lines)
- The signature must be clear and bold
- Maximum of 15kb
- On completion of bio-data. click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- All Direct Entry (DE) candidates should complete the Institution of choice and click on Save then click OK on the message dialog box.
- On completion of choice of Institution click Next Step button.
For Direct Entry (DE) Candidate
- Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Higher Academic Qualification(s) from the drop down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications drop down to select your additional qualifications click on save; and
- Click on Next Step.
- All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
- Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; and
- Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
- Payment Receipt.
Candidate Should Also Note
- Awaiting result should not apply please.
- As part of the screening exercise, candidates are expected to follow instructions and accurately enter the required information.False submission of information/results will attract automatic disqualification
- Successful candidates would be communicated via e-mail and SMS.
Change of Course
Candidates seeking change of course will be required to pay a fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,500.00) only (excluding bank charges)
International Candidates who have not taken part in the UTME or filled Direct Entry Form can reach the University Admissions Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on admission into the University. Such candidates will not be required to make any payment at this stage.
ALL ENQUIRES SHOULD BE SENT: email@example.com.
University Official Portal / Website: www.unilorin.edu.ng
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX & MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH A FRIEND.
THANKS FOR READING & KEEP VISITING.