Are a student, staff or regular person who uses the Federal University Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) portal, then we’ll provide you with every information you need regarding the portal ranging from features and functionalities of the portal for staff, student and the general public, steps on how to login to the portal and how to reset or recover your lost passwords easily when you carefully follow our guides.
The Federal University Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) portal is the official online portal of the Federal University Dutsin-Ma, a university located in Dutsin-Ma, Katsina State, Nigeria. The portal provides students, staff, & the general public with access to a variety of resources & services to its end users.
Features and Functions of FUDMA Portal
The FUDMA Portal is divided into 3 sections which are for:
- General Public
Features of the FUDMA Portal for Students:
Students can access the following on the FUDMA portal:
The admission section allows students to access everything relating to admissions such as admission requirements & deadlines, check admission status, print admission letters & other documents.
This sub-section of the portal allows students to register for courses online for each semester, drop and add courses during designated periods and view registered courses & their details.
Students can view their semester results on the portal after they are released, download their transcripts, calculate CGPA & track academic progress.
students can generate fee invoices & pay on the portal securely, view payment history.
University News & Announcements:
The portal allows students to stay updated on important university news, events, and deadlines, it provides access to school’s official circulars & notices from different departments.
Features of the FUDMA Portal for Staff:
Staff can access the following on the FUDMA portal:
Staff can use the portal to upload students, course materials, grades, & assignments, communicate with students through the portal messaging system & track students attendance.
Research & Grants:
Staff can access research information, opportunities, grants, they can as well submit research proposals.
Staff can use the portal to submit timesheets, apply for leave, & manage other administrative tasks online, they can access pay stubs & other financial information.
Features of the FUDMA Portal for the General Public:
The general public can access the following on the FUDMA portal:
The general public can use the portal to learn about the university’s history, mission and vision, programs, check for information regarding post-UTME, admissions and future convocation programs.
Federal University DutsinMa (FUDMA) Portal Login
The FUDMA Portal consists of two main sections such as:
- Degree Portal
- The School of Continuing Education (SCE) portal
The FUDMA degree portal is a portal available to students who are full students of the university who are running their degree programmes.
To login to both portals, follow the procedures below:
How Do I Login to the FUDMA Portal?
To login to the FUDMA portal, follow these steps:
- Visit the Fudma portal login page at https://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/
- Enter your FUDMA student Login-ID and Password in the required fields
- Then click on the “Login” link to access your profile
In a situation where you forget or lose your password, you can reset it by following the guide below.
How Do I Reset my FUDMA Portal Login Password?
Follow these steps to successfully change your FUDMA login portal password:
- Visit the FUDMA Portal Login Page at https://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/
- Click on the “I forgot my password” link at the bottom of the page
- You will be redirected to a new page
- Enter your Staff ID or Matric Number in the provided space
- Click on “Generate and send token to my email”
- A token will be sent to your email that is associated with your FUDMA user ID
- Open the email, and copy the token
- Now return to the forgot password page and click on Enter Token
- Type the token sent to your email in the space provided
- Enter your User ID
- Type your desires New Password
- Re-type the Password again in the next field
- Then click on “Update Password” as seen in the screenshot provided below:
Upon successfully updating your password, you will get an onscreen notification that your password has been updated successfully. You can click on the Back to login page and enter the New Password and your ID to confirm login.
FUDMA School of Continuing Education (SCE) Portal
The FUDMA School of Continuing Education (SCE) portal is a separate portal of the university. The (SCE) portal offers a variety of programs for adult learners,certificate programs, including professional development courses & degree programs. The portal provides information about the (SCE) programs, as well as registration & payment options.
How Do I Login to the FUDMA (SCE) Portal?
To login The School of Continuing Education (SCE) portal, follow these steps:
- the FUDMA School of Continuing Education (SCE) login portal at portal https://cecap.fudutsinma.edu.ng/login1.php
- Enter your Application Number and Phone Number in the space provided
- Click on the Login link below the provided space
- You will be logged in to your SCE profile
But if you forgot your FUDMA School of Continuing Education (SCE) login Application Number, you can recover it by following the instructions below:
How Do I Retrieve my FUDMA School of Continuing Education Application Number?
To retrieve your FUDMA School of Continuing Education Login Application Number, follow these steps:
- Visit the FUDMA School of Continuing Education Login Portal page at https://cecap.fudutsinma.edu.ng/login1.php#
- Click on the “Forgot_Application_Number?” link
- Enter Phone Number in the provided space
- Then click on the Retrieve App_Number button
- Your Application Number will be shown to you on the screen of the page or sent to your phone number.
Here are frequently asked questions and answers about the FUDMA Portal:
What is the FUDMA Admission Checking Portal?
The portal to check FUDMA admission is https://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions candidates who are waiting for admission can check their status by visiting the site and and enter their JAMB Registration Number, and select what time of admission they wish to check and click on continue to view their admission status.
How Do I Access the FUDMA Portal Admission List?
To access the FUDMA admission list candidates should visit the FUDMA admission list portal at
http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admission to check their admission & Instructions for Acceptance of Admission in the portal.
In conclusion, the FUDMA portal is an online portal that provides end users with information they need on the website with just a single click, students can check their grades, transcripts and everything concerning their academics, even staff and the general public are not left out. While staff can use the portal to communicate with their students and their fellow staff. Potential candidates too can use the portal to check their admission status and get latest information concerning upcoming post-UTME and any information available to them on the portal. With our comprehensive guidelines above, I’m sure you won’t get lost navigating the portal.